If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please contact us immediately.
- Who is responsible for your personal data?
DETALE is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under the Dutch Personal Data Privacy Act, which implements the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).
- What types of personal data do we collect?
The personal data is used only for limited purposes. For example, we will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders or register as a customer. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information and payment information. In addition we may collect certain personal data from external sources such as credit information. We may also use the information you submit to respond to you.
- How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your personal account at DETALE
- To process your orders and returns via our online services
- To contact you for the delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters and magazines
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
- To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
- Who has access to your personal data?
Although we may provide your information to service providers that handle information on our behalf, we will usually not share the information with third parties for secondary or unrelated purposes.
We do not transfer or sell or your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, media agencies for distribution of newsletter and credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
- How do we secure your personal data?
DETALE will take all efforts in order to safeguard your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful use. Those persons and organization who, on behalf of DETALE, have access to your personal data, have a confidentiality obligation - including that prescribed by the applicable code of conduct and professional practice.
Neither cookies collect personal information such as your name or email address. Further, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. You can configure your webbrowser to alert you before accepting cookies or to reject them. However, under specific circumstances, visitors may be denied access to some parts of our site if their browsers are set to decline cookies
The DETALE Website may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.